Well let me start with saying hello to you, Hello. I am sitting here at my laptop right now not because I love blogging or even because I had something on my mind, but because I just rented a movie with my new wife and insead of us watching it she is cleaning. Yes we do have some areas around our apartment that need some tending to but why can't it wait? I love spending time with my wife. I love when we cook together and I love just relaxing on the couch and watching a movie. But it seems the only time she wants to sit down and relax with me is when she is watching the most recent episode of "Young and the Restless". I don't care about those bad actors and there rich people problems. I want to talk and watch a movie or just relax together.
My wife is recently unemployed and when she was working we never really got to see each other except for a goodbye kiss in the morning or the goodnight kiss when I was going to bed. You would have thought that after she lost her job that we would be spending more time together. In a since we are, since she is home when I get off of work but she is always busy. Even though we are already married we have not had our wedding yet. It is actually in just 3 weeks. So she stays on the phone and computer handling wedding stuff and if she isn't doing that she's looking for jobs or blogging or on Facebook.
I go to bed alone at 6 nights a week. We average sex about 4 times a month(if I am lucky). A lot of the time she is going to bed when I am getting up for work which is at 4 a.m. Am I really asking to much for wanting a little qt from my baby or should I just take as it is be thankful I have someone who loves me?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

asking for some QT is never asking too much. try doing it with children
ReplyDelete